Dover Microsystems is a fast-growing technology startup in the Boston area. It is the first company to commercialize a cybersecurity solution for embedded systems that prevents the exploitation of software vulnerabilities and immunizes processors against entire classes of network-based attacks. With technology based on a $100M DARPA research program, Dover spun-out of Draper in 2017 and has significant commercial traction with customers in the Industrial IoT and Semiconductor markets.
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will lead business development and the execution of sales strategies to drive revenue growth for our fast-growing startup. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in selling IP solutions/licenses or EDA solutions and will be comfortable working collaboratively with marketing and engineering teams to bring disruptive technologies to market.
You will focus on targeting and engaging with Fortune 500 and West Coast-based companies across several verticals, including Semiconductors, Industrial IoT, Automotive, and Healthcare. You will have the opportunity to build and lead a growing geography with West Coast global reach. The ideal candidate will be located in the San Jose, CA area.
- Selling CoreGuard®, Dover’s cybersecurity IP, into verticals like Semiconductora, Industrial IoT, Automotive, Connected Home, Energy, and Healthcare.
- Owning, developing, and executing sales plans and strategies.
- Managing target accounts, including the navigation of buying committees.
- Working collaboratively with our marketing team to identify, engage, nurture, and close leads and accounts.
- Communicating and working effectively across the organization on initiatives such as:
- Account-based marketing campaigns
- Product development and road-mapping
- Revenue forecasting
To be successful in this role, we expect all candidates to meet the following requirements:
- 7 years of successful experience in multi-million-dollar technology IP/licensing sales.
- Ability to develop partner and sales channels.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in CRM systems (HubSpot/Salesforce).
CULTURE & BENEFITS
We are working in a completely remote work environment, with company headquarters in Massachusetts. We’re a small, tight-knit group that works in a relaxed, friendly, and highly motivated environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
- A flexible take-what-you-need vacation policy, plus official holidays.
- Fully remote work environment.
- Participation in an Employee Stock Option Plan.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The ideal candidate will be located in the San Jose, CA area.