Content Marketing Manager
Dover Microsystems is a fast-growing technology startup in the Boston area. It is the first company to commercialize a cybersecurity solution for embedded systems that prevents the exploitation of software vulnerabilities and immunizes processors against entire classes of network-based attacks. With technology based on a $100M DARPA research program, Dover spun-out of Draper in 2017 and has significant commercial traction with customers in the Industrial IoT and Semiconductor markets.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for writing to join our marketing team. The Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the sales & marketing team and play an integral role in executing Dover’s marketing strategy and supporting sales initiatives to meet aggressive growth targets.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a highly visible member of the sales and marketing team, this role might be for you.
- Establish Dover and its executives as thought leaders in the cybersecurity space by developing content to be used across multiple channels.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, interview internal experts, and conduct industry research to create blogs, bylines, ebooks, and website content relevant to our target audiences.
- Build Dover’s social media presence, including managing accounts, identifying influencers, curating engaging content, and building an online community.
- Edit, proofread and improve content, optimizing for SEO and Google Analytics. Develop editorial governance to ensure content is consistent with our brand, style, and tone.
- Define Dover’s content strategy. Execute and adapt strategy with a data-driven approach, pivoting based on industry feedback and results.
- Manage Dover’s awards program, including maintaining awards calendar, crafting responses, managing submissions, and monitoring for winners.
- Partner with sales team to understand content needs to improve sales cycle by helping to overcome objections.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills and an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- A natural journalist and storyteller, with a curiosity to learn about new subjects and an ability to translate complex ideas into easy to digest content.
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales.
- Proven experience growing an online community and the ability to analyze and adjust strategies to increase engagement.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, and critical-thinker with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a tightly knit sales & marketing team, and with an a highly integrated engineering team.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing and content creation experience.
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics & SEO best practices.
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
We are working in a completely remote work environment, with company headquarters in Massachusetts. We’re a small, tight-knit group that works in a relaxed, friendly, and highly motivated environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
- A flexible take-what-you-need vacation policy, plus official holidays.
- Fully remote work environment.
- Participation in an Employee Stock Option Plan.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please note, writing samples and the completion of a writing prompt are required for this role.