Demand Generation Manager
Dover Microsystems is a fast-growing technology startup in the Boston area. It is the first company to commercialize a cybersecurity solution for embedded systems that prevents the exploitation of software vulnerabilities and immunizes processors against entire classes of network-based attacks. With technology based on a $100M DARPA research program, Dover spun-out of Draper in 2017 and has significant commercial traction with customers in the Industrial IoT and semiconductor markets.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, detail-oriented Demand Generation Manager to join our team in Waltham, MA. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing demand generation campaigns across a variety of mediums, helping to build strategic relationships with clients, writing valuable content, and analyzing campaign results.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a highly-visible member of the marketing and sales team, this role might be for you.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to support our go-to-market strategy and drive demand in our target verticals, including webinars, emails, nurtures, social media, meetups, events, etc.
- Analyze and refine Dover’s demand generation campaigns with a data-driven approach, and pivot accordingly based on feedback and results.
- Produce engaging content and sales collateral that attracts and converts our target audiences, including blogs, bylines, white papers, case studies, and website copy.
- Partner with sales to understand content needs and craft specific messaging for our different target markets.
- Manage and maintain key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, and critical-thinker with excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills and an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- A natural journalist and storyteller, with a curiosity to learn about new subjects and an ability to translate complex ideas into easy to digest content.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Keen interest/passion for cybersecurity
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience in a hi-tech industry.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM systems (HubSpot preferred).
- Experience with SEO analysis and optimization.
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite, a plus.
Culture & Benefits
Dover Microsystems is located in a beautifully renovated factory building on the banks of the Charles River in Waltham, MA, just a short walk away from the Waltham Carter Street Commuter Rail stop and local restaurants. We have lots of drinks and snacks, plus access to the free on-site fitness center, biking/walking paths, and kayak launches. We’re a small, tight-knit group that works in a relaxed, friendly and highly motivated environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
- A flexible take-what-you-need vacation policy, plus official holidays.
- Flexible office hours and work from home options.
- Participation in an Employee Stock Option Plan.