Hardware Verification Engineer
Dover Microsystems is a fast-growing technology startup in the Boston area. It is the first company to commercialize a cybersecurity solution for embedded systems that prevents the exploitation of software vulnerabilities and immunizes processors against entire classes of network-based attacks. With technology based on a $100M DARPA research program, Dover spun-out of Draper in 2017 and has significant commercial traction with customers in the Industrial IoT and Semiconductor markets.
We are looking for a Hardware Verification Engineer to join our growing team. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Develop Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) testbenches and environments
- Develop functional verification requirements based on architectural specification, application knowledge, and integration understanding
- Develop UVM agents, scoreboards, sequences, and tests to close functional coverage
- Analyze code coverage results to identify missing functional coverage elements
- Develop scripts to automate the verification and IP release flow
- System Verilog, System Verilog Assertions, and UVM or OVM environment development experience
- Fundamental understanding of computer architecture
- Familiarity with RISC-V or Arm processors
- Some programming experience with assembly, C, and C++
- Scripting experience with Python, Perl, or TCL
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with limited supervision and high-level instruction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for technical challenges
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles and knows the cybersecurity ecosystem
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of UVM or OVM experience
CULTURE & BENEFITS
We are working in a completely remote work environment, with company headquarters in Massachusetts, and with Verification lead located in Colorado. We’re a small, tight-knit group that works in a relaxed, friendly, and highly motivated environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
- A flexible take-what-you-need vacation policy, plus official holidays.
- Fully remote work environment.
- Participation in an Employee Stock Option Plan.